Job Title: Receptionist
Employer: Universal Communications Service Access Fund
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive office visitors with courtesy and handle their enquiries efficiently; ii) Receive official calls, take notes/messages and direct them accordingly; iii) Provide general information to visitors on a variety of enquiries;
• Receive all incoming correspondence, assess priority level and route accordingly;
• Deal with Incoming mail, organize outgoing mail and postage and maintain related records;
• Receive correctly addressed suppliers' invoices and maintain a record.
Qualification and Experience:
• Diploma in Secretarial, office management or front office management typing speed of 40 w. p. m from recognized institution, customer care knowledge is required.
• Minimum of 3 years working experience, as front office in-charge/receptionist or secretary.
How to Apply:
Candidates are advice to provide their detailed curriculum vitae, attaching copies of academic and three works related referees. The envelope should be marked on top indicating, the position applied for. Hand deliver, email or Post your application to the following address below:
Chief Executive Officer,
Universal Communications Services Access Fund,
I TTCL Building 2nd Floor Kijitonyama,
P.O. Box 33114,
Dar es Salaam