Job Title: Programme Manager Lake Zone
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 16th May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensuring timely managerial and technical support to all Project managers and Support team to have efficient and high quality of work.
• Writing of concepts and proposals for the Programme Development (Facilitate Fund raising)
• support in financial management for the Programme
• Maintain excellent working relationships with Government partners, CBOs, CSOs, NGOs, communities and donors.
• To provide timely and efficient support to the Administration unit and the management of resources
• Member of SMT and PJMS
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum of Masters Degree with integrated Public Health knowledge, Public Policy or related field.
• At least five years continuous experience in the project management including implementation, monitoring and evaluation and reporting.
• Three years experience in working with NGO setting and knowledgeable on project cycle management and research methodologies
At least three years experience working in partnership with Local Governments, CBOs, CSOs, and communities.
• Strong team leader and player, with excellent communications and interpersonal skills. Very good written and spoken English and good spoken Kiswahili skills.
• Proven skills in proposal writing, i.e. at least three successful bids for project funding.
• Good knowledge of national and international strategies relating to health and social development.
• Experienced on computer skills and Internet packages.
How to Apply:
If you meet the criteria given above and are interested, please send an application letter with CV indicating your present employer and position, daytime telephone contact, names and addresses of two referees. To be considered, your application must be received by on May 16th 2014 to address below;
Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy
AMREF Tanzania Country Office
Ali Hassan Mwinyi Road, Plot No. 1019
P.O. Box 2773,
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel: +255-22-2131981/ 2116610/ 2136731
Mob: +255 - 767798081