Job Title: Principal Management Accountant
Employer: National Insurance Corporation of Tanzania (NIC) (T) Ltd
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 16th May 2014
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• The holder of this post must have a recognized Degree/Advanced Diploma in Accounting, CPA (T) or equivalent qualifications plus three (3) post qualification experience.
Reports to: Chief Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To consolidate and prepare corporate accounts on a quarterly basis.
• To ensure that all Accounting Departments/Branches submit monthly trial balances and other related schedules within specified periods.
• To initiate the revaluation of assets so as to reflect their current value in the Corporation's financial statements.
• To supervise preparation of payroll for the whole organization in liaison with the Human Resources and Administration Department. ~
• To ensure prompt transfer of funds to and from Branches.
• To ensure that Bank accounts are reconciled as per requirements. To maintain books of accounts for all investments, rent income, and
• To perform such other relevant duties as may be assigned by the Chief Accountant.
How to Apply:
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below enclosing:
An application letter showing how you meet the post's requirements and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
Contact address including telephone number(s) and email addresses. One passport size photograph.
Three work related referees.-
Successful candidate will serve the Corporation under specific employment contract.
All applications should be addressed to;
National Insurance Corporation of Tanzania Ltd
P.O. BOX 9264,
Dar Es Salaam