Job Title: Office Assistant
Employer: Universal Communications Service Access Fund
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 28th May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Attends to cleanliness of premises surrounding the office;
• Moves files and documents and transmits messages;
• Undertakes packing binding and photocopying and related activities;
• Moves machines, office furniture, equipment and stationeries as may be required by supervisors;
• Prepares and serves tea to senior staff;
• Dispatches letters and other documents as may be directed;
• Attends to any other functions as may be assigned by supervisors.
Qualification and Experience:
• Holder of Secondary School Certificate, Certificate in General Office Cleanliness and maintenance from a recognized institution.
• Minimum of three (3) years' work experience as an office attendant.
• The successful candidate will be offered attractive and competitive remuneration packages consistent with UCSAF remunerations scheme
How to Apply:
Candidates are advice to provide their detailed curriculum vitae, attaching copies of academic and three works related referees. The envelope should be marked on top indicating, the position applied for. Hand deliver, email or Post your application to the following address below:.
Chief Executive Officer,
Universal Communications Services Access Fund,
I TTCL Building 2nd Floor Kijitonyama,
P.O. Box 33114,
Dar es Salaam