Job Title: Marketing& Research Officer
Employer: People's Bank of Zanzibar (PBZ)
Duty Station: Zanzibar, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 23rd May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing annual marketing plans and budget
• Undertaking market research in order to determine relevant products/services to clients and researching on potential areas for location of banking business
• Prepare periodic marketing implementation reports for Marketing Manager
• Assisting in implementing advertising and promotional campaign
• Assisting in reviewing performance of the existing Bank products
• Perform any other financial accounting related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the senior officer.
• University degree in Marketing, Commerce, Business Administration,
• Advanced Diploma in Banking, Public Administration or equivalent qualifications
• Computer literacy and applications in windows, and other packages.
• Age should not be above 35 years
• Experience of at least 2 years in marketing field.
How to Apply:
All applications enclosed with CVs, Photocopies of certificates, Testimonials,
Name and address of two referees should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
The People's Bank of Zanzibar Ltd
N.B: Result slip is not accepted.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.