Job Title: Local Information Security & DR Analyst- Tanzania
Employer: FINCA International Inc - Tanzania
Duty Station: Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Document procedures in compliance with existing policies.
• Review policy compliance and document areas of non-compliance
• Collaborate with ISM document remediation plans or file requests for exception
• Sensitize business on existing/applicable IS policies
• Support and coordinate regular DR tests
• Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
• Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
• Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
• Change Management - Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
• 3 years of working experience in an IT environment.
• Proven IT Disaster Recovery experience
• Proven experience implementing technologies and procedures supporting Information Security policies
• Knowledge of COBIT, ISO2700x, OSI/ IP Network
• Technical writing experience
• Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related field and those with a professional Certification (SANS, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCNA/P, Security+), would be a plus
• Fluency in English required.
• Fluency in French will be an added advantage.
• Computer Skills
• Knowledge in client-Server architecture
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Sensitize business and IS team on acceptable DR and IS operational policies
• Ensure procedures supporting existing IS policies are documented and current
• Ensure DR plans are documented and current
• Ensure regular DR tests are done and results properly documented
• Information Services Manager
• Regional Business Security Analyst
• Regional DR/BCP Analyst
FINCA International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.