Job Title: Legal Officer (1 Unguja)
Employer: People's Bank of Zanzibar (PBZ)
Duty Station: Zanzibar, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 23rd May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare legal contracts between the Bank and other parties.
• Verify correctness of information in loan agreements, securities and other legal documents before submission to Management.
• Assist in organizing Board of Directors, Management and other meetings according to the bank's procedures.
• To appear before the court on behalf of the Bank.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the senior officer.
• University degree in law majoring in Company and Commercial law.
• Ability to interpret legal and statutory documents.
• Practicing Advocate
• Computer literacy and applications in windows and other packages.
• Age should not be above 35 years.
• Experience of at least 2 years in the legal field.
How to Apply:
All applications enclosed with CVs, Photocopies of certificates, Testimonials,
Name and address of two referees should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
The People's Bank of Zanzibar Ltd
N.B: Result slip is not accepted.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.