Job Title: Internal Audit Senior
Employer: FINCA International Inc - Tanzania
Duty Station: Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The successful candidate will report to the Affiliate Internal Audit Manager and will supervise the specific audit procedures including setting standards, observing practice, assisting with analysis and communication of findings.
• He will provide supervision and support for monitoring, review and capacity building processes in accordance with the FINCA International Internal Audit directives, Affiliate Audit Committee and Local Internal Audit Standard Operating Procedures.
• He will supervise the auditors and trainees and carry out FINCA Tanzania internal audit workplans.
• Supervise and ensure the referral of matters and issues which arise from observations are followed up according to the Internal Audit Protocols on a timely basis
• For each audit performed he will agree or ensure that agreement has been reached with managers or other audited parties and the standards that will be used.
• He will contribute to the draft reports and summarize issues that are prepared by the audit manager .
• Supervise implementation of monitoring and review activities that ensure compliance.
• As directed, participate in emergency reviews and investigations in accordance with the FINCA Tanzania review guidelines.
• Collect, documents and submit observations concerning fraud to the Affiliate Internal Audit Manager.
• Conduct and supervise procedures as part of risk management audits as require
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent
• Membership to Accounting/Auditing Body e.g. Institute of Internal Auditor, Tanzania National Board of Accountants and Auditors
• Must be holder of CIA, CPA, ACCA or CFE
• Three years of increasingly responsible audit experience (Team leader)
• Experience in working with Audit Committees or other compliance assurance bodies, developing audit plans, audit programs and scope memos, managing audit teams, writing internal audit reports, risk based audits, micro credit programs and/or banking operations
• Proficiency in Excel and word.
FINCA International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.