Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employer: Vipajilink (T) Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th May 2014
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Recruiting and staffing logistics;
• Organizational and space planning;
• Performance management and improvement systems;
• Organization development;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
• Employee orientation, development, and training;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Employee relations;
• Company-wide committee facilitation;
• Company employee communication;
• Compensation and benefits administration;
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
• Employee services and counseling.
• Safety of the workforce.
• Development of a superior workforce.
• Development of the Human Resources department.
• Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
• Personal ongoing development.
• Disciplinary and Grievance management
• Performs such duties as may be required
• College or university degree
• 1-2 year experience in human resources field
• Literacy in computer
• Knowledge of labor law
• Attention to detail
• Maintains confidentiality
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Good communication skills
• Able to work long hours
• Speak English and Kiswahili language
• Flexible, reliable, hard worker, adaptable, responsible
Experience and Training:
• Training on related field is a plus
Certificates And Licenses Required:
•College/ university / technical certificate
I certify I have read this job description and I understand my duties and responsibilities as stated herein.
Employee Name_____________________ Signature____________ Date____________
How to Apply:
Send your email direct Through the: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Follow the instruction from job descriptions before apply.