Job Title: Design Engineer with Autocad Experience
Employer: Enrich Africa (T) Ltd
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam
Application Deadline: 30th May 2014
Roles and Responsibilities
• Preparation Assembly drawings, Component drawings, Layout drawings, Bill of materials, Cost estimation & associated engineering activities.
• You will be responsible for preparing sketches, renderings, and 3D CAD proposals for management reviews. In addition, you will work with other disciplines in the development of scale and full size clay models ultimately interfacing with program engineering teams in the development of feasible high quality products based on their designs.
• A strong interest in motor vehicle engineering and design.
• A creative approach to problem solving.
• Excellent mathematical and IT skills.
• The ability to analyze and interpret data.
• Excellent technical knowledge.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• The ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
• The ability to work within cost constraints and to deadlines.
• A commitment to keep up to date with new technology.
• The ability to work as part of a team and take responsibility.
• Degree/Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile Engineering with additional qualification in CAD courses.
• In depth knowledge of surface development and design studio practices
• In depth knowledge of engineering requirements
• In depth knowledge of vehicle architecture
• In depth knowledge of mechanical and occupant package
• In depth knowledge and experience with vehicle attributes
• Knowledge of vehicle dynamic
• Self-motivated Engineer with BE/DME in Automobile/Mechanical/Production qualifications apart from a CAD course from a reputed institute.
• 3 to 10 years of hardcore experience in the preparation of CAD drawings, Layout drawings,Bill of Materials, estimation and associated engineering activities in an Automobile Industry. Knowledge of AutoCAD/Solid Works/Pro-Engineer is preferred.
• Age between 25-32 years.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV only to: email@example.com