Job Title: Customer Services Officer (Islamic Banking) 1 Post (Pemba)
Employer: People's Bank of Zanzibar (PBZ)
Duty Station: Zanzibar, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 23rd May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities
• Attending to customer enquiries promptly and courteously.
• Opening new customer accounts as per bank's KYc.
• Receiving customers' cheques, other instruments and instructions and attend them accordingly.
• Attending customers' complains and make follow up for the prompt solution.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the senior officer.
• Degree in Banking, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Advanced Diploma in Banking, Public Administration, or equivalent qualifications.
• .Computer literacy and applications in windows, and other packages.
• Age should not be above 35 years.
• Experience and knowledge in Islamic banking and Finance will be an added advantage.
• Experience of at least 2 years in the Customer service position.
How to Apply:
All applications enclosed with CVs, Photocopies of certificates, Testimonials,
Name and address of two referees should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
The People's Bank of Zanzibar Ltd
N.B: Result slip is not accepted.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.