Employer: FINCA International Inc - Tanzania
Duty Station: Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
• Implement customer-service standards; respond promptly to customer inquiries; and resolve problems and complaints; complete audits; identify customer service trends; determine system improvements; implement change within agreed timelines
• Keep detailed records of customer interactions and transactions, record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints, record details of actions taken
• Process customers’ transfers with proper approval from the supervisor
• Perform customer verifications, open new accounts, follow up of pending/missing documents, maintain customer account data/records for both loan and savings by updating client information
• Determine customer service requirements by analyzing customer needs; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications
• Improve customer service quality results by studying, aid the branch manager in ensuring that all relevant standards within the customer care are met
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly statistical reports as appropriate
• Recognize potential customers and other sale opportunities on behalf of the company
• Create and maintain a positive, supportive, customer oriented environment for all FINCA and non-FINCA clients
• Perform any work allocated by the Branch Manager/Supervisors from time to time
• Meet the objectives and performance measures agreed by the Branch Manager
Mandatory experience/Technical Skills
• Listening Skills
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Attention to details and accuracy
• Stress tolerance
• An in-depth understanding and experience of the operations of a customer care division.
• A minimum of one year relevant work experience in the customer care area.
• Excellent communication interpersonal skills both verbal &written which will enable you to deal with external and internal parties in a professional manner, developing solutions and communicating these across the organizations as efficiently as possible
• Possess well developed analytical skills which enable you to:
• Clearly identify and define issues that are being raised by customers
• Undertake any required review of complaints to a high professional standard
• Make recommendations in relation to resolutions of customer care
• Contribute to discussion & development of consumer policy
• Can demonstrate sound oral and written communication skills which enable you to Deal with complaints in a professional and timely fashion
• Deal with difficult situations in a friendly manner and strive to find a speedy solution.
• Possesses Self Management skills and the motivation to be able to :
• Efficiently organize your own time
• Assess priorities within your own area of responsibility
• Handle routine work with limited supervision
• Is a versatile self starter who demonstrates:
• Customer service orientation
• A positive attitude towards their work
• Willingness to work as part of the team
• An ability to build and maintain good networks internally and externally.
• Knowledge and Education:
• Diploma in Business Studies, or Management Studies from an accredited college or University
• Computer literate in Microsoft office package.
FINCA International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.