Job Title: Cluster Head
Employer: Exim Bank (Tanzania) Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accountable for all aspects of running a successful branch, delivering great business performance and leading and motivating a team that provides the best customer experience in your area
• Understand your customer base and identify opportunities to build and grow profitable relationships
• Deliver against business and sales performance
• Acquire new customers and retain and grow your relationships with existing customers
• Responsible for the operational efficiency of the branch and productivity of its staff
• Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the integrated systems, and retention of accurate and up to date records of all transactions including inter-bank transactions. To mention just a few, a full job description will be provided before joining.
• Manage your resources effectively and within budget.
• Set challenging performance and business objectives.
• Work to your peoples' strengths and instill in them the passion and commitment to deliver an exceptional service.
• Monitor your teams’ effectiveness by developing individual performance objectives and make recommendations for improvements, while also being accountable for achieving sales and customer satisfaction objectives.
• Address and manage under performance as soon as it is identified following company guidelines.
• Internal: Regular contact with the Head-Retail, Head-Operations & Technology, Head- Operations, Branch heads and other Managers
• External: Regular interaction with customers, clients and progress meetings with management
• Carry out work in accordance with the banks procedures
• Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence
• Eliminate waste of whatever form, suggest the use of new practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the bank
Qualification and Experience:
• At least 5 years experience as Cluster Head or Senior Branch Manager of large/mid-sized company preferably in a banking industry
• At least Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related course. Those with Masters Degree in Business or related field will highly be prioritized.
• Good leadership, people management and banking skills
• Knowledge of relevant legislation, sales and business principles,
• Outstanding communication skills
• Strong commercial know-how and first class decision making abilities.
• Be a good relationship builder and a strategic thinker rather than just operational.
• Resilient under pressure.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and ready for great challenges, please send your application letter, enclosing full Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates and testimonials, three names and address of referees one of whom should be from current employer.
Head of Human Resources
Exim Bank (Tanzania) Limited
3rd Floor, Exim Tower
P. O. Box 1431
Dar Es Salaam.
We thank all those who will show interest in working with us, but regret we will only be able to contact short listed candidates.