Job Title: Risk and Compliance Officer
Employer: People's Bank of Zanzibar (PBZ)
Duty Station: Zanzibar, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 23rd May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities
• Carrying out risk measurements and identifying, key risk exposures and early warning indicators.
• Follow up and analyze general market information, trends and best practice for incorporation in the Bank's risk management policies and framework:
• Preparing various reports including incidences and other Risk reports .
• Instituting internal benchmarks (parameters/limits) to evaluate and manage each of the risk indicators in the bank.
• S. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by 'the senior officer.
Terms of Employment: Three years contract (Renewable)
• A bachelor Degree in Risk Management, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution.
• Computer literacy and applications in windows, and other packages.
• Age should not be above 35 years.
• Experience of at least 2 years in Risk Management field.
How to Apply:
All applications enclosed with CVs, Photocopies of certificates, Testimonials,
Name and address of two referees should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
The People's Bank of Zanzibar Ltd
N.B: Result slip is not accepted.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.