Job Title: Branch Manager Tanzania Multiple Locations
Employer: FINCA International Inc - Tanzania
Duty Station: Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To Plan, Monitor and implement the disbursement processes as per set disbursement standards mainly focusing on quick service delivery and efficiency.
• Plan and Monitor portfolio growth, quality and outreach as per Branch targets.
• Compile, Analyze and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the Head Office as per Branch reporting requirements.
• To Monitor and evaluate the work of the Supervisors as per the Human Resource Manual.
• To monitor and implement staff adherence to policies and procedures in line with the credit, savings and Human Resource Manuals.
• To Identify, assess, monitor and respond to customer concerns through use of the Standard customer care survey tools.
• To carry out administrative roles with regard to operational activities as per set administrative policies and procedures.
• Maintain and promote the image of FINCA Tanzania.
• Expand and increase the clientele base and business volume of the Branch office.
• Supervise the day-to-day operations of the Branch office.
• Supervise and effect quality service delivery within the Branch with minimum turn around time.
• Mentor and manage staff in accordance to the policies and procedures.
• Ensure all controls are adhered to at the Branch office.
• Check all village bank inaugurations and disbursements to ensure that regulations and requirements are adhered to in processing and disbursement of loans.
• Increase the organizations profitability by maintaining a high portfolio quality and ensuring that all loans are recovered.
• A University Degree preferably in Commerce and Management (B.Com), Business Administration (BBA) or Banking. MBA is an added advantage.
• At least 3 years Credit Supervisor or Accountant work experience in a recognized Micro Finance Institution or Commercial Bank.
• Ability to manage and motivate staff.
• A sound knowledge of Micro Finance, principles and practices of banking.
• Computer Literacy
• Internally – with all staff at the Branch office on the day-to-day operations relating to managing, advising and motivating them.
• Internally – with all staff at the head office and other Branch offices.
• Externally – with customers on a day-to-day basis relating to quality of services and effecting payments, company Legal Counsel for legal advice and commercial banks to ensure FINCA Tanzania and its customers are getting a good service.
FINCA International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.