Employer: National Insurance Corporation of Tanzania (NIC) (T) Ltd
Duty Station: Musoma Branch, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 16th May 2014
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• The holder of this post must have a Degree/Advanced Diploma in accounting or equivalent qualifications, plus three years' experience in a reputable organization.
• A holder with CPA (T) will be an added advantage.
Reports to: Branch Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
• To head the accounting functions in the Branch.
• To supervise all financial transactions so as to ensure adherence to approved budgets and Financial Regulations. To monitor cash inflows and outflows and advise Branch Manager accordingly.
• To supervise receipting and banking activities and ensure bank reconciliation work is carried out for all Branch Bank accounts.
• To follow up premium and house rental debts for payment. To maintain Branch assets register.
• To prepare monthly Trial Balances and periodic reports on the financial performance of the Branch and, To perform such other relevant duties as may be assigned by the Branch Manager.
How to Apply:
Mode of Application:
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below enclosing:
An application letter showing how you meet the post's requirements and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
Contact address including telephone number(s) and email addresses. One passport size photograph.
Three work related referees.-
Successful candidate will serve the Corporation under specific employment contract.
All applications should be addressed to;
National Insurance Corporation of Tanzania ltd
P.o. Box 9264,
Dar Es Salaam