Employer: People's Bank of Zanzibar (PBZ)
Duty Station: Zanzibar, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 23rd May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Checking entries in registers, completing forms, documents, journals and ledgers relating to customer accounts, in-house accounts and other accounts.
• Ensuring correctness in posting transactions into the ledgers or other accounts accurately.
• Attend to customers queries as required.
• Perform any other duties as may assigned from time to time by the senior officer.
• Degree in Banking, Commerce, Economics, Business Administration, Advanced Diploma in Banking, Public Administration or equivalent qualifications.
• Computer literacy and applications in windows, and other packages.
• Age should not be above 35 years.
• Experience of at least 2 years in the Banking industry
How to Apply:
All applications enclosed with CVs, Photocopies of certificates, Testimonials,
Name and address of two referees should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
The People's Bank of Zanzibar Ltd
N.B: Result slip is not accepted.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews