Job Title: Agriculture Credit Product Manager (ACPM)- Tanzania
Employer: FINCA International Inc - Tanzania
Duty Station: Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and monitor the delivery and maintenance of Agriculture Credit product according to the operational plan.
• Provide technical support to the agriculture credit product teams and spend up to 50% of time in the field for implementing agriculture credit product expansion.
• Control Agriculture credit product implementation and expansion including the supervision of promotion, inauguration, collection process, and monitoring of Agriculture credit product clients.
• Control client data collection, business analysis, and credit committee loan approval process to create a quality Agriculture credit product portfolio.
• Perform a leadership role in credit committees to ensure high technical quality of business analysis and credit decision making. Approve loans up to amounts specified in credit manual for the position and personal credit approval limits.
• Conduct regular field visits to Agriculture credit product clients.
• Develop targets and outreach plans for Agriculture credit product.
• Contribute to the design, modification and update agriculture credit product methodology in accordance with best practices and lessons learned from the field.
• Identify staffing requirements necessary to meet agriculture credit product operational plan goals and recommend hiring new candidates and promoting existing staff for agriculture credit product entry level and supervisory positions.
• Train agriculture credit product staff in FINCA and product policies and procedures.
• Develop and train the product staff to prepare them for supervisory roles. Implement development and training systems.
• Provide input for Agriculture product staff performance evaluations.
• Communicate Agriculture product policies and procedures and any changes to the policies to all staff in a timely fashion.
• Manage and control agriculture product team compliance with all FINCA Tanzania policy manuals, and other policy guidance documentation.
• Supervise compliance and implementation of internal controls of agriculture products and credit teams, proposing necessary changes and improvements.
• Supervise red flag and problem prevention system to mitigate operation risk in all offices worked. Report all findings immediately to management team to act quickly and minimize loss.
• Implement effective internal audit activities, and ensure rapid follow-up on issues raised by internal auditors.
• Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Agribusiness or Business Administration, Masters is an added advantage
• Four years experience on the role of which two years in Agriculture Loan Product.
• Have management, computer, report writing and marketing skills
FINCA International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.