Job Title: Admissions / Records Assistant
Employer: Aga Khan University
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
Developing and maintaining an efficient and effective filing and retrieval system of all student-related records.
Working closely with the Assistant Registrar and the IED-EA Head of Teaching Programmes, coordinate and manage the admission process, including the provision of information regarding University admission requirements and processes.
Coordinating and managing the documentation registration and records keeping, including the issuing of transcripts.
Assisting in the planning and initiating students' social and extra-curricular activities. Administration of the course evaluation process.
Compiling of the examination results.
Promoting student affairs processes and procedures that foster student success. Maintaining correspondence and tracking of alumni.
Assist with the coordination of the Convocation ceremony and related activities. Attending to various queries from the students.
Any other duty as assigned by the Assistant Registrar, Tanzania.
• Bachelor's degree in Social Science/Administration or equivalent
• At least 3 years working experience preferably in a busy student affairs'/registrar's office in a University setting.
• Proficiency in Microsoft application packages.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to deal simultaneously with multiple tasks and to work with strict deadlines.
How to Apply:
Please send your application comprising a cover letter addressing the selection criteria, a current CV, and contact details for two professional referees to
Human Resources Office,
PO Box 125
Dar es Salaam,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.