Job Title: Legal and Compliance Officer – 3 posts
Employer: Vipajilink (T) Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th May 2014
Responsibilities and Duties:
• To oversees the Corporate Compliance Program.
• Functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the organization.
• To ensure the Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of the company policies and procedures are being followed.
• Acting as a channel of communication to receive and direct compliance issues to appropriate resources for investigation and resolution.
• Provide leadership and ensure efficient and effective management of staff and resources in the Legal compliance matters.
• Review and provide legal advice on tender documents and any other legal matters.
• Conducting dispute resolution analysis and advice management accordingly.
• Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
• Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
• Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff and Company in General.
• Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements in Tanzania.
• Bachelor in law from any recognized institution.
• Must possess post graduate Diploma in law from school of law
• Plus 3 up to 5 years of experience.
How to Apply:
Send your email direct Through the: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow the instruction from job descriptions before apply.