Employer: National Insurance Corporation of Tanzania (NIC) (T) Ltd
Duty Station: Songea and Sumbawanga Branches, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 16th May 2014
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• The holder of this post must have a Degree/ Advanced Diploma in Accountancy from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualifications.
• Must have completed 1 st Degree & Advanced Diploma in 2012or 2013.
Reports to: The Branch Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To assist the Branch Accountant in performing accounting duties at the Branch.
• To work as cashier of the Branch and hence receipt and bank all insurance premiums received by the Branch. To bank any other monies, whether in cheque or cash obtained by the Branch and
• To perform such other relevant duties as may be assigned by Branch Accountant.
How to Apply:
Qualifying candidates should apply in writing to or lodge their applications at the address below enclosing:
An application letter showing how you meet the post's requirements and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae. Copies of relevant certificates and awards.
Contact address including telephone number(s) and email addresses. One passport size photograph.
Three work related referees.-
Successful candidate will serve the Corporation under specific employment contract.
All applications should be addressed to;
National Insurance Corporation of Tanzania ltd
P.o. Box 9264,
Dar es Salaam