Job Title: Zonal Manager
Employer: Mwananchi Communications Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 10th April 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plans and coordinates sales strategies and activities to meet the company's business objectives
• Formulate and communicate activities to ensure branch monthly circulation and advertising targets are met.
• Identifies manpower requirements and Iiaises with HR for recruitment
• Manages zonal team performance by constantly coaching, developing and motivating personnel to ensure effective zonal management succession planning.
• Reviews performance regularly with staff to ensure focus and guides them accordingly
• Responsible for all staff matters within the zone including building team spirit, motivation, performance appraisal, leave plans, and maintaining effective communication between the Zone, Bureaus and Head Office.
• Monitor and evaluate stock movement, sales, & settlements reports by route/dealer by day to establish sales trends and optimize product dis-tribution
• Determines the contribution of each bureau plans for the delivery of agreed targets and closely monitors performance by holding regular meetings with the team to review and plan performance and to provide guidance
• Evaluates MCL's products performance against competition with a view to increasing its market shares within the Zone
• Ensure all company assets are well managed and any deviated is reported accordingly
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree in BA, BSc /Business Administration, Marketing. A masters degree in business management will be an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills both English and Kiswahili.
• Must be self motivated and energetic;
• Have ability to work under minimum supervision;
• 5-7 years working experience in a high sales position in a busy commercial environment.
A competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
How to Apply:
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing a detailed CV and copies of professional certificates, and a day time telephone contact to;
Human Resources Manager
Mwananchi Communications Ltd
P. O. Box 19754,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.