Job Title: Turbo Charging Service Engineer
Employer: ABB Limited
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 20th April 2014
ABB Limited a International Electrical Engineering firm -. Dealing with Electrical and Electromechanical Systems with branches all over the world has had tremendous growth in the country for the last 5 years. In its growth strategy for this year ABB is inviting applications for the following position.
Turbo charging Service Engineer
Reporting to the service coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Working in a team of experienced Technicians your primary responsibility will be service delivery for Turbo charging customers.
Education & Qualification:
• Must have a degree in mechanical engineering with a Minimum of 3 years experience in Turbo charging field work.
• Additional knowledge in diesel engines will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
All the above Positions will require the following:
I. A valid Driving License and Passport
2. Must be Computer Literate with knowledge in MS Office Application. Auto card etc
3. Must be prepared to work under pressure, Self-Motived and result oriented
4. Must have high integrity. accuracy and attentive to details.
5. Must be willing to embrace the company ethics of respect, responsibility and determination.
6. A very attractive remuneration package is available tor all the above positions.
All applications sent by Hand or Postal to be addressed to:
The General Manager.
Jacksi Plaza, Plot 29A.
P.O Box 8786,
Dar es Salaam.