Job Title: Tax Assistants
Employer: Tanzania Revenue Authority
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 20th April 2014
• Process tax returns, raise assessments and other forms into the Computer/manual.
• Register the taxpayers and open files.
• Link mails and returns in taxpayers (folders).
• Trace taxpayers’ files.
• List non-filers/nil-filers/late filers/repayment filers and forward the list to the supervisor.
• Prepare tax clearance certificates, registration of MVs, issuance of MV annual licences, issuance & renewal of drivers’ licences.
• Prepare stand over orders for tax objection cases.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
• Diploma in Taxation, Customs and Tax Management, Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
• Age Limit: Not above thirty (30) years.
• Team Work
• Customer Focus
• Change Orientation
• Performance and Accountability
• Computer Literacy.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
How to Apply:
All applicants are required to properly fill in the application form provided in the system. Please be informed that shortlisting is a machinery process done through the Human resources Information System. Failure to fill in all the fields properly may lead to disqualification.
For assistance on how to fill in the Job Application Form please make use of on line “HELP” available under the Application Form or dial TRA Call Centre Tel: 0800110016 (TTCL & Vodacom), 0786 800000 (AIRTEL) , 0713800333 (TIGO) from 0800 to 1700 Hours Monday to Friday. These are Toll free numbers.