Job Title: Senior Binder III or Binder I
Employer: Ardhi University
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 11th April 2014
• Prepares teaching materials for various courses in book-binding and print finishing. (ii) Carries out plans and schedules of work for implementation.
• Trains junior staff in fine points of book-binding and print finishing.
• Co-ordinates progress reports on book-binding and print finishing.
• Carries out training programmes for book-binding and print finishing.
• Ensures that adequate and appropriate materials and supplies are available.
• Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer
Qualification & Experience:
• Holder of Form IVNI Certificate with Diploma/Trade Test Grade I in Book Binding from a recognized Institution with working experience of at least five/three years in a similar position plus ICT skills.
How to Apply:
1. All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
i) Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii) Three names and complete addresses of referees;
iii) Current CV
Should reach the University by using the address below;
The Deputy vice Chancellor,
(Planning, Finance and Administration) Ardhi University,
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Further information about the University can be obtained through www.aru.ac.tz.