Employer: Cooperative Audit & Supervision Corporation (COASCO)
Duty Station: Dodoma, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 9th May 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Lead audit teams in the fields
• Supervising audit planning and guiding audit teams throughout the audits process Provide supervisory and advisory services to clients
• Manage and supervise audit functions
• Perform any other duties as directed by the employer
Qualification and Experience:
• Must be registered by the NBAA as ACPA-PP or FCPA-PP
• At least three years working experience in conducting external audits of different clients including Cooperatives.
• Experience in leading audit teams and writing of audit reports
According to COASCO salary scales (i.e. COASS 9), other fringe benefits will be given to the right candidates in accordance with the existing policies of the Corporation.
Age Limit: Not above 45 years
How to Apply:
Applications should be accompanied with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of educational and professionals' certificates, two passport size, names of three referees, email addresses and reliable telephone/mobile phone numbers should be sent to under mentioned address in two weeks time from the first day of this advertisement. Statements of results are not allowed.
Director General, COASCO,
P. O. Box 761,