Job Title: Senior Accountant
Employer: Muhimbili National Hospital
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 16th April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To ensure that all hospital revenue is accounted for and appropriately recorded.
• To oversee internal control systems, accounting policies and procedures.
• To prepare detailed duty roster for staff in respective sections and ensure smooth rotation of duties.
• To manage insurance affairs of the hospital.
• To authorize appropriate payments within the delegated powers.
• To prepare periodical and/or annual financial statements of Revenue and Expenditure.
• To carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time.
• Holder of a B.Com in Accounting or Bachelor in Business Administration with Accounting option or equivalent.
• Must also be a Holder of CPA (T) or its equivalent, registered with NBAA as Certified Public Accountant, with at least six years post-qualification experience.
• Must be a computer literate with good skills in accounting packages.
How to Apply:
All applications letters should be sent by post using the address below and letters delivered by hand shall not be considered.
Applicants working with Government Institutions are required to get recommendations from their current employers
Applications accompanied with a detailed CV and copies of certificates, testimonials and names of three referees should be addressed to the Executive Director.
Muhimbili National Hospital,
P.O BOX 65000,
Dar es Salaam.
This advertisement can also be accessed through the Hospital Website: www.mnh.or.tz