Job Title: Secretary / Office assistant
Employer: SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 2nd May 2014
• Be a front desk person. / Gate keeper to National office.
• Receiving Guest, Answer phone calls
• Assist in typing, photocopying and Binding documents
• Maintain cleaning working environment.
• Supporting administrative work
• Minimum of form four secondary school education
• Computer literate
• Certificate in Secretarial Services with minimum of 1 year experience
• Has good public relations approach and is matured with excellent communication skills.
• Customer care skills
Personal Attributes, skills and ability:
• Ability to work in a team.
• Respect for different cultures and religions.
• Stable and mature personality, good listener, patient and understanding;
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Fluent in English and Swahili.
How to Apply:
Send your application letter or email describing how your experience, qualifications and competencies make you the right candidate for this position.
Enclose detailed updated CV and contacts details of at least 3 referees to reach us to:-
The National Director
SOS Children’s Village Tanzania
P.O Box 80462 Dar es Salam, Tanzania
SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer. Women are highly encouraged to apply. All candidates will be subject to child protection recruitment procedures and checks. Closing date is two weeks after the first Advert. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.