Job Title: GM / AGM – Sales & Business Development – BFSI
Employer: Pan-African I.T. Company
Duty Station: Tanzania and Ghana
Application Deadline: 15th April 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to acquire and manage large number of BFSI contacts.
• Ability to craft and sell solutions on basis of uncovered business needs.
• Ability to open doors, by deep relationships/engagement across levels and functions.
• Excellent ability to see trends and patterns, smell opportunity based on understanding of the dynamics of business.
• Strong negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to communicate with internal and external customers in a persuasive, comprehensible manner demonstrating an understanding of their needs.
• Customer Focus: Passionately meets or exceeds customer expectations. Enters the customer’s world through listening and understanding.
• Relationship building: Builds effective relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust.
• Managing complexity: Is able to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energized by change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives.
• Goal Setting / Short Term Planning: Achieves results by firm prioritization, setting realistic goals, analysis and decision-making. Shows tenacity in achieving results.
• Problem Solving: Takes the initiative to identify current and potential problems and determines the best solution to these. Is able to network and influence effectively, both internally and externally.
• Personal Effectiveness: Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Takes full ownership of the task at hand.
• Innovation: Embraces creativity, innovation and is open to new ideas. Innovates to improve current working practices / products / technologies to provide business opportunities and results.
• Ability to think strategically and apply principles in day to day functioning.
• High on Execution and deadline driven
Skills Set Needed:
• Operations analysis
• Desirable: Out of box thinker
• Statistical/analytical skills
• Problem solving
• Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
• Technical Competence: Uses technical knowledge (willing to acquire in case not available) and experience, incorporating functional skills and broad based business knowledge, to meet and exceed requirements / customer expectations
• High integrity
• Experience in Banks wherein the RMs have corporate relationships with Banks or from IT/service led companies wherein the RM/Sales has corporate relationships with Banks /Insurance firms across work streams
• Desirable MBA.
• Minimum of 10-14+ years of total experience with at least 10 years in Sales & BD Operations, preferably in BFSI or a Banking/Insurance environment
• Knowledge of BPO operations, Services Space and BPO/ITES/BTO industry is desirable
• Working knowledge of commercial issues & clauses with implications.
• Knowledge / domain expertise as well as deep understanding of drivers of success in BFSI vertical.
• Should have demonstrated success with reference ability in the past
How to Apply:
E-mail application; detailed and updated CV, indicating your availability
Only those who meet the minimum requirements stated need apply.