Thursday, 10 April 2014
Regional Sales Coordinator Careers at Iris Executive Development Centre in Tanzania
Job Title: Regional Sales Coordinator (Central Zone)
Employer: Iris Executive Development Centre
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 15th April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implement and maintain an effective sales program, which will fit within the established goals and objectives of the Organization.
• Implement sales growth strategies
• Provide daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales reports to the Management as may be directed.
• Implement the development of sales proposals, presentations, and negotiations.
• Provide input into the development of annual country marketing plans.
• Research and analyze the market to understand key business drivers, influences and competitor activity.
• Identify strengths and weaknesses in the sales operation and ensure suitable tactics are implemented to address concerns and maximize strengths.
• Coach sales agents on product offerings and sales best practice.
• Assist in ensuring creation of adequate sales capacity and optimization of sales resources.
• Monitor the performance and development of an effective and well-motivated sales agent
• Provide guidance and coaching to sales agents regarding sales activities through the effective management of the activities of the sales agents.
• You will be expected to contribute to the overall corporate strategy.
• Sales strategy development
• Market intelligence gathering and dissemination
• Leading/managing sales agents
• Developing Corporate sales proposals
• Coaching for effective sales delivery
• Market penetration and growth in market share due to business opportunities being developed and expanded
• Effective sales tracking and management
• Visible brand image in the market
• Optimized sales force distribution throughout the country
• Sales agent profiling. Effectiveness and motivation
Able to deal effectively with variety of personalities and situations requiring tact, judgment and self-confidence
Qualifications and Training:
• Bachelor's degree in Sales or Marketing. A post-graduate diploma in Marketing will be an added advantage
• At least 3 years’ experience with 3 years of sales management in the service industry FMCG
• Experience in writing, coordinating and producing competitive sales proposals.
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Working with minimal supervision while meeting tight deadlines
• Computer Literate (Excel and Access), Basic proficiency in work processing and spreadsheets.
• Able to maintain confidentiality as related to subscribers data.
• Skills in preparing detailed reports
• Coaching and Development
• Managing Accountability
• Customer Focus
• Performance Excellence
• Results Oriented
• Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
How to Apply:
Send your CV to: email@example.com