Job Title: Regional Coordinator
Employer: GCS Tanzania Limited
Application Deadline: 5th May 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Head the Regional office and manage the regional team that consist of Regional Assistants and an Office manager
• Coordinating introduction meetings with Village Leaders and potential entrepreneurs, including making initial contact, securing meeting time and location, developing meeting agendas and preparing materials
• Implement growth strategy for the micro entrepreneur network
• Lead entrepreneur training sessions, including scheduling the place/time, delivering training materials and gathering feedback to improve future training sessions
• Monitor the progress of entrepreneurs by making weekly calls and bi-weekly site visits
• Closely record successes and failures and make improvements to the current system
• Assist with finance, administrative and logistical aspects of the program
• Ensure that financial spending for projects is consistent with budget
• Communicate on a regular basis with the Business Development Manager via weekly reports/emails and scheduled feedback meetings
• Conduct site visits to field officers for support, supervision, technical assistance, marketing support, and monitoring and evaluation of the program.
• Plan and analyze sales activities.
• Mobilize and motivate sales teams.
• Monitor and manage sales volume, sales trends, and customer satisfaction.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or Business related fields
• Preferred work experience: Two to three years experience in sales and marketing, direct experience working in the rural community will be an added advantage.
• Computer skills: Experience with Microsoft office
• Flexibility as the job may require travelling
• Bilingual ability- able to communicate in conversation and writing in both English and Swahili
Submit your cover letter and CV to: www.jobscore.com/jobs2/gcstz