Job Title: Lecturer/Assistant Lecturer (Real Estates Studies)
Employer: Ardhi University
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 9th May 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Teaches General Law, Land Law/Administration and related courses to undergraduate and postgraduate students.
• Conducts research and publish in his/her areas of specialization.
• Carries out consultancy and public service delivery.
• Holder of PhD/LLM with specialization in Land Law/Administration or Having a Dissertation in Land Law Topics
• The Applicants must have an overall GPA of3.8 in their first degree
How to Apply:
General Requirements for All Applicants:
1. All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
2. All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
i) Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii) Three names and complete addresses of referees;
iii) Current CV
3. Age limit: Not above 45 years
4. All applicants for academic posts should indicate in their application letter the name of the School/Institute to which they are applying.
5. Applications should reach the University by using the address below not later than two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
6. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
7. Further information about the University can be obtained through www.aru.ac.tz
The Deputy Vice Chancellor,
(Planning, Finance and Administration) Ardhi University,
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.