Job Title: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Employer: Tanga Cement Company Limited
Duty Station: Tanga, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 4th April 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervision of laboratory's daily activities,
• Assisting Quality Assurance Manager in executing departmental duties,
• Ensure Laboratory equipments are calibrated and are in ~ a good working condition,
• Ensure availability of laboratory consumables for use,
• Ensure Product consistence and Good Quality,
• Product optimization for better clinker factor and Control overtime.
• The candidate will also be responsible for safe working practices and environmental compliance.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc. (Chemistry) or Chemical and Process Engineering.
• Must have knowledge of computer use in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
• Good Planning and Organizing skills,
• A minimum of Two (2) years' experience in Cement or Manufacturing industry.
The salary offered is competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidate who meet the above outlined criteria should apply in writing to the Human Resources Manager, enclosing full typed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates to the following address:
Human Resources Manager,
Tanga Cement Company Limited,