Job Title: Project Accountant
Employer: Konoike Construction Company
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 14th April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To be the head of Account section in the Project Office
• Preparation and process payroll for Project Staffs and related returns. (c) Proper maintenance of Project accounts receivable and payable.
• Check accuracy project cashbooks before posting to sun system.
• Preparation of projected cash flow.
• Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
• Ensure Project accounting procedures are in line with acceptable accounting standards.
• Attending to and provision of relevant Information to external Auditors and TRA
• Ensure that the Project records complies to the required national tax policy.
Qualification, Experience and Preferred Skills:
• Possession of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Accountancy
• Must be registered with NBAA.
• A holder of CPA has an added advantage.
• Computer literacy and Sound knowledge of Excel and Ms Words.
• At least 10years experience in relevant field.
• Knowledge of Sun system Accounting Software will be an added advantage.
Terms of Employment:
• Two(2) Years.
Duty Station: Tabora Town.
How to Apply:
Application letters enclosed with CVs indicating names and addresses of Two referees, copies of relevant academic transcripts and certificates should be addressed to the undersigned.
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements for this post will be considered.
All applications should be addressed to:
The Resident Representative, Konoike Construction Company Ltd.,
Tanzania Branch Office,
Mikocheni Light Industrial Area Plot No. 212,
P.O. Box 31224,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.