Job Title: Programme Management Specialist
Employer: UNDP Tanzania
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 18th April 2014
• Management of the CO programme, administration of programme budgets, Project Audits and effective cost recovery.
• Supervision of the Programme Finance functions and responsible for the Administration and implementation of
• operational and financial management strategies.
• Management of procurement processes for NIM projects
• Creation of strategic partnerships and implementation of the resource mobilization strategy
• provision of top quality policy advice services to the Government and facilitation of knowledge building and management
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Master's Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration, Economics, political Sciences, Social Sciences or related field. MBA, prior management training, and procurement certification desirable .
• 5 years of relevant experience at the national or international level in providing management advisory services, hands-on experience in design, monitoring and evaluation of development projects. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web based management systems.
• Good communication skills. Strong written and spoken English language skill.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please apply through this link http://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=45468
You are encouraged to read the detailed Terms of Reference before applying. Deadline for submitting an application is on 18th April, 2014
Note: After initial submission, you will be prompted to upload your CV please upload a copy of updated P11 Form instead of a CV.
P11 form is mandatory.