Job Title: Programme Analyst (Population and Development)
Employer: UNFPA Tanzania
Duty Station: Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline: 8th May 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To document the pilot phase of the civil registration and vital statistics ( CVRS) in Zanzibar. This analysis should include information on the process, specific results and the way forward with a plan for scaling up.
• Facilitate the finalization of the Shehia registration forms which should evolve into a population register. This includes supporting the advocacy work related to the establishment of a Population Act, as well as documenting and overseeing the pilot testing, and dissemination of results.
• Support the development of tools on integration of population variables for use by the district planning officers in Zanzibar.
• Develop a knowledge base on issues related to the determinants of changing population dynamics in Tanzania.
• Using information from the district based population situation analysis, support the strengthening of national capacity for generating and managing district specific databases having information necessary for policies, plans and programmes relating to population and development
The detailed Terms of Reference is posted on the UNFPA Tanzania Country Office website accessible via URL http://tanzania.unfpa.org
How to Apply:
Applicants are kindly requested to send their CV and P11 form which can be accessed through (http://www.unfpa.org/employment/docs/p-11.doc) along with a cover letter to UNFPA's Office in Dar es Salaam by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 08 May 2014.
UNFPA alms at delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe, and every young person's potential is fulfilled.