Job Title: Procurement and Supplies Officer II
Employer: Capital Markets & Securities Authority (CMSA)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 1st May 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Make follow up on receiving, storing and distribution of all stock items; maintain a location index system in the store;
• Issue approved tendering and contract documents;
• Manage an archive records of the procurement and disposal process; Maintain a list or register of all contracts awarded;
• Mainfain an updated inventory of goods, supplies and materials;
• Assist in the process of procurement and tenders as per public procurement act 2011 and public procurement regulations 2013;
• Maintain records for each local purchase order;
• Doing any other duties as may be assigned by her/his superior.
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Materials Management/Supplies or Public Procurement from a recognized institution and registered by procurement and Supplies Professional Board.
• Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Institution's Salary Scale
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old, however, should also observe the age limit for each position where indicated.
ii. Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact, postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers.
iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
iv. The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter and marked on the envelope; short of which will make the application invalid.
v. Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates:
Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates. Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts. Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates. Computer Certificate
Professional certificates from respective boards
One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
vi. FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
vii. Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
viii. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action
ix. Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
x. Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, they
have to adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/0/140 dated 30th November, 2010.
xi. Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
xii. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their'reliable contacts.
xiii. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
xiv. Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for
xv. Deadline for application is 01th May, 2014 at 3:30 p.m
xvi. Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed to indicate
xvii. Women are highly encouraged to apply
xviii. Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview
xix. Application letters should be written in Swahili or English
How to Apply:
Application letters should be posted to the following address. Hand delivery is not acceptable:
Public Service Recruitment Secretariat,
P. O. Box 63100
Dar es Salaam.
Katibu Sekretarieti ya Ajira katika Utumishi wa Umma
S. L. P 63100,
Dar es Salaam.