Employer: Tanzania Revenue Authority
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 20th April 2014
• Board and rummage vessels.
• Prevent and control the importation of prohibited and restricted goods.
• Perform preventive duties at ports, seaports gates, customs warehouse, transit stations and dry ports.
• Perform gangway duties on ship and aircrafts.
• Guard and escort goods under customs controls.
• Prepare patrols reports.
• Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor.
• Diploma in Taxation, Customs and Tax Managament, Law, Business Administration, Accountancy or its Equivalent
• Age Limit: Not above thirty (30) years.
• Short courses in Customs and Tax issues, and relevant training in security matters is an added advantage.
• Customer Focus
• Change Orientation
• Performance and Accountability
• Computer Literacy.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates.
How to Apply:
All applicants are required to properly fill in the application form provided in the system. Please be informed that shortlisting is a machinery process done through the Human resources Information System. Failure to fill in all the fields properly may lead to disqualification.
For assistance on how to fill in the Job Application Form please make use of on line “HELP” available under the Application Form or dial TRA Call Centre Tel: 0800110016 (TTCL & Vodacom), 0786 800000 (AIRTEL) , 0713800333 (TIGO) from 0800 to 1700 Hours Monday to Friday. These are Toll free numbers.