Job Title: Personal Secretary
Employer: Ardhi University
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 9th May 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Handles confidential matters. Follows - up outstanding replies Coordinates office requirements.
• Keeps diary of events and appointments. Ensures office orderliness and neatness.
• Ensures that the respective office is punctually open.
• Performs any other secretarial related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer
• Remuneration: Successful candidates will be offered attractive salaries within the PGSS scale.
Qualification & Experience:
• Holder of Form IV/Vl Certificate with passes in English and Kiswahili plus Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognised institution and Shorthand/Hatimkato 100/120 w.p.m., typing 50 w.p.m, tabulation and manuscript stage III with working experience of at least three years in a similar position.
How to Apply:
1. All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
2. All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
i) Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii) Three names and complete addresses of referees;
iii) Current CV
3. Age limit: Not above 45 years
4. All applicants for academic posts should indicate in their application letter the name of the School/Institute to which they are applying.
5. Applications should reach the University by using the address below not later than two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
6. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
7. Further information about the University can be obtained through www.aru.ac.tz
The Deputy Vice Chancellor,
(Planning, Finance and Administration) Ardhi University,
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.