Job Title: Driver II- 6 Posts
Employer: Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 22nd April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drives Bureau’s vehicles
• Maintains log books
• Carries out simple service
• Maintains their assigned vehicles as per maintenance schedules 6
• Will be required to detect and maintain minor mechanical faults
• Any other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Administration Section
Qualifications and experience:
Possession of Certificate of Secondary Education (CSE) or Advanced Certificate of Secondary
Education (ACSE) with a valid driving licence in a relevant category, three years working experience and Trade Test III in auto mechanics who has attended the Advanced Driving
Course and obtained the Driver Certificate Grade II at the National Institute of Transport or its equivalent.
How to Apply:
All above posts carry attractive remuneration packages and fringe benefits in accordance with the qualifications and experience stated in the specific post.
• Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending their hand
• written application letters attached with copies of relevant certificates,
• Testimonials and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
• The CV must incorporate contact details including telephone numbers, email
• Addresses and three referees with their telephone numbers and addresses.
• Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted.
• The applications should reach the address below on or before 22-04-2014.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview. 12
• Applicants who are currently employed in the public service should route their
• Application letters through their respective employers.
• HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ALLOWED.
• This advert can also be viewed on TBS website www.tbs.go.tz.
Tanzania Bureau of Standards,
P. O. Box 9524,