Employer: African Barrick Gold (ABG)
Duty Station: Shinyanga and Mara, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 23rd April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the Oxygen Plant Health, Safety and Environmental concerns.
• Interpret graphs and trends to ensure various machines are working within specifications and limits.
• Perform routine maintenance checks, minor maintenance in the plant on mechanical equipment and assist OEM when performing planned maintenance on the major equipment.
• Identify problem on the areas and notify the relevant people.
• Daily reporting on the performance of the oxygen plant.
• Perform diligent housekeeping.
• Guide other staff regarding oxygen safety when work is required to be done by non-oxygen related staff.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
• Preferable a FTC in electrical or Mechanical engineering.
• Knowledge of the EIGA guidelines regarding oxygen would safety be advantageous.
• Aptitude to be trained in the operation and monitoring of plant using Scada I human machine interface.
• Previous experience in the operation of Oxygen plant would be advantageous.
• Good communication skills required.
How to Apply:
Applicants must include the following information in their applications:
• Birth Certificate/Copy of travelling Passport (Compulsory)
• Details of education (include copies of certificates-Compulsory);
Details of previous employment;
• Home address (include village / town / city where living); Personal contact details (example; phone, email); Provide 3 references with contact details (from previous employment if possible)
These positions will attract a competitive salary package, which will include excellent benefits.
Applicants are invited to submit their Resumes (indicating the position title in the subject heading)
via e-mail to:email@example.com
African Barrick Gold has a strong commitment to envlronrnental, health and safety management. If you are not contacted by African Barrick Gold within Thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.
African Barrick Gold is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is very committed to environmental, health and safety Management.