Job Title: Office Management Secretary II
Employer: Ardhi University
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 11th April 2014
• Handles confidential matters.
• Co-ordinates office needs and requirements.
• Receives and distributes letters to respective officials.
• Receives and directs visitors.
• Keeps minutes/records of meetings.
• Arranges and attends meetings where necessary and writes minutes.
• Receives telephone calls and takes messages.
• Handles travel. arrangement on duty for senior officers and other members of the unit/department.
• Ensures expedient and accurate execution of duties.
• Ensures that copies of letters are properly filed.
• Types confidential letters minutes, circulars, certificates, charts and stencils.
• Co-ordinates and supervises junior staff.
• Ensures cleanliness of the office(s)
• Takes proper care of work facilities and equipment.
• Ensures that the respective office is punctually open.
• Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.
Qualification & Experience:
• Holder of Form IVNI Certificate with passes in English and Kiswahili plus
• Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognised institution and Shorthand/Hatimkato 100/120 w.p.m., typing 50 w.p.m, tabulation and manuscript stage III with working experience of at least six/five years in a similar position.
How to Apply:
1. All academic awards should be from recognized Universities and Institutions.
All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:
i) Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;
ii) Three names and complete addresses of referees;
iii) Current CV
Should reach the University by using the address below;
The Deputy vice Chancellor,
(Planning, Finance and Administration) Ardhi University,
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Further information about the University can be obtained through www.aru.ac.tz.