Job Title: Natural Resources and Green Growth Officer
Employer: Embassy of Finland in Dar es Salaam
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 21st April 2014
• The successful candidate should have a Master's degree in a relevant field such as economics, development studies, environment, forestry etc.
• He/she should have relevant working experience of at least two years either with development co-operation or international affairs related to Africa.
• Candidate must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
• The person should have excellent abilities to work in a multicultural team and good interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge and experience in the field of natural resources and green growth as a part of development co-operation
• Experience of international project cycle management
• Experience of working at the diplomatic missions, UN or other similar organisations
• Knowledge of Kiswahili or Finnish/Swedish knowledge of Finland's Development Cooperation in Tanzania; proven ability to create and maintain effective working relationships with Governments, civil society organisations, UN and other development partners in Tanzania.
How to Apply:
Inquiries to email@example.com
Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com by April 21 at 18:00