Employer: Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 30th April 2014
• Assisting in the supervision of the execution of all mechanical maintenance and closes work orders in Enterprise Asset Management System-EAM.
• Responsible for the execution of all mechanical maintenance for both corrective maintenance work orders and planned maintenance shutdowns in the area of responsibility.
• Responsible for the inspection of the running equipments and correction or adjustments of any abnormalities before failure.
• Ensures spare parts availability for the respective working area.
• Occupational Safety and Health Authority (OSHA) compliance with the company requirements.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
• Ordinary Diploma OR Full Technician Certificate OR Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
OR its equivalent
• Knowledge of Computerized Maintenance System-Enterprise Asset Management is an added advantage.
• Must be fluent in speaking and writing both English and Swahili languages.
• Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in a manufacturing/Cement industry, processing industries OR its equivalent.
How to Apply:
All applications should be clearly marked the position applying and should be addressed to:
The Director of Human Resources,
Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited,
P.O. Box 1950.
Dar es Salaam.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the recruitment process.