Employer: Mwanga Community Bank
Duty Station: Moshi, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 26th April 2014
The Bank offers an attractive opportunity to the suitable candidate
Mwanga Community Bank is a Regional bank, established 14years ago to serve the people of Kilimanjaro Region.
The BANK thrusts to bring modern and full range financial services to the urban and rural community to realise their economic and business goals.
The head office of the bank is located in Mwanga town which is a pleasant urban area along the Dar es Salaam - Arusha Highway, fifty Kilometres from Moshi Town. The bank has three service canters, in Moshi and Same Towns.
• Conducts marketing research to determine customers needs for existing and future
• Ensure that the Bank attain its marketing targets in terms of number of clients, deposits and share sales
• Developing pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing Bank's profit white ensuring that the Bank's customers are satisfied and protected.
• Developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet agreed Bank's objectives
• Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitors information.
• Identifying and acquire potential customers
• Review and report on all marketing activities and results
• Management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the Bank.
Qualification and Experience:
• The suitable candidate must have the following attributes:
• Degree holder in marketing, Business Administration in marketing or its equivalent. -Masters degree in relevant field will be an added advantage.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Minimum of three years experience in the same field.
How to Apply:
If you are interested, please apply by sending your written application with 3 referees, a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates and passport size photograph to:
The Managing Director,
Mwanga Community Bank,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.