Job Title: Manager
Employer: Ngorongoro Lion Project
Duty Station: Arusha, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 7th May 2014
• Speaks, reads and writes fluent English, Kiswahili, and Kimaasai
• Degree in Wildlife Management/Biology/Social Science AND 2+ years experience in field research
• Experienced driver with a valid driver’s license (pikipiki license is a plus)
• Experience with facilitation, particularly with government and local political leadership (i.e., have strong communication and conflict resolution skills)
• Hard-working and willing to work in difficult conditions and live in a remote field camp under basic conditions
• Honest and respectful
• Can communicate well with local communities
• Knowledgeable about fixing vehicles (e.g., fixing punctures, etc.)
• High computer literacy (including data analysis and data entry experience)
• Can provide up to three references (at least two from past employers)
Please do not apply unless you fulfill all these qualifications.
How to Apply:
Contact: Ingela Jansson via the apply now button below and send a copy of your CV before 7th May 2014.
Also, please note that all interviews will be held in Karatu.