Job Title: Management Accountant
Employer: Tanzania International Container Terminal Services
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 11th April 2014
• The successful applicant will be responsible to prepare, develop and analyze financial information in order to allow the company makes well-informed decisions for future stability, profitability and growth.
• In doing so the candidate will produce variance analysis and commentaries on financial statements, budget, cash flows, HPH reports and other reports for internal and external reporting requirements, assist in preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasting, ongoing review of cash flows and operational performance, manage capital expenditure, advise on how to manage and reduce operational costs and implement the most effective strategies.
• He/she will also be responsible for other duties that will be assigned by the Management from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Applicants should possess a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounts
• Advanced Diploma in Accounting from a recognized Higher Learning Institutions,
• At least 3 years' experience in the Accounts field. The candidate must also be a CPA holder.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work to deadlines, use own initiative and also work as part of a team Organizational skills, with particular attention to prioritizing, detail and order
• Quick to learn, adaptable and flexible
• Analytical and logic skills
• Computer knowledge especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Management and leadership skills
How to Apply:
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply in the strictest confidence to the address below enclosing:
_ Application letter
_ Detailed curriculum vitae with certified copies of certificates
_ Three referees who will not be contacted without your consent.
Human Resources Manager
Tanzania International Container Terminal Services Ltd.
Dar es Salaam.