Job Title: Maintenance Engineer II
Employer: Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 22nd April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reports to the Head of Section
• Assists in carrying out preventive maintenance
• Assists in interpretation of preventive maintenance reports and follow up of maintenance
• Assists in routine maintenance services
• Assists in planning rehabilitation programs and executing them
• Assists in maintenance of laboratory equipment
• Assists in preparing maintenance plans to meet the Bureau’s objectives
• Assists in ensuring safety of equipment and operators
• Any other related duties as may be assigned by the Head of Section
Qualifications and experience:
Holders of BSc in Electronics from a recognized institution.
How to Apply:
All above posts carry attractive remuneration packages and fringe benefits in accordance with the qualifications and experience stated in the specific post.
• Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending their hand
• written application letters attached with copies of relevant certificates,
• Testimonials and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
• The CV must incorporate contact details including telephone numbers, email
• Addresses and three referees with their telephone numbers and addresses.
• Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted.
• The applications should reach the address below on or before 22-04-2014.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the interview. 12
• Applicants who are currently employed in the public service should route their
• Application letters through their respective employers.
• HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ALLOWED.
• This advert can also be viewed on TBS website www.tbs.go.tz.
Tanzania Bureau of Standards,
P. O. Box 9524,