Job Title: Kim Specialist
Employer: Christian Social Services Commission (CSSC)
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 7th May 2014
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Play a leadership role in overseeing the functions of the M&I team including supervising, monitor and evaluating performance of M&E Officers involved in supporting Quality Data management systems in the supported facilities and Districts.
• Technically represent CSSC on issues pertaining to Knowledge Information and Best practice sharing at the District level, Region National stakeholders' forums.
• Ensure that reporting programmatic targets/indicators for each facilities/District are organized and shared to Program Teams for effective performance tracking and monitoring.
• Compile and share analyzed key program documents (CDC progress reports, trip reports, meeting minutes, contact lists, funding applications, etc) and post onto online database.
• Review and analyze trip and progress reports, training reports and identify actions/recommendations for follow up. Ensure such follow-up actions are appropriately shared with all Teams and their implementation monitored.
• Collect and disseminate lessons learned, best practices, success stories and other information from implementation of Care and Treatment/PMTCT activities.
• Take the leading role in compiling and sharing Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Annual Progress reports in line with CDC reporting requirements.
• Play a leading role in tracking the programmatic targets/indicators to ensure that Program meets established performance milestones and standards of quality.
• Take the lead in analyzing data and follow up on recommendations for improved performance as required.
• Assist the Program Manager in Compiling, organize and share Quarterly and Annual Program work plans.
• Participate in' preparation of Program scope of works, work plans and Continuation applications
Qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor Degree in health Science (medicine, nursing, pharmacy) with Post-Graduate degree in Public health, International health or Health informatics/Research.
• At least 3 years experience working with HIV/AIDS programs (ART, HBC, OVC) or community-based project
• Experience on USG-funded health and/or other development programs preferred
• Prior experience in logistics coordination and information management
• Conversant with statistical analysis package i.e. STATA, SPSS Fluent in both written and spoken English
• Computer literate (particularly in excel, MS word, Power Point and email)
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letter enclosing detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, three references and daytime telephone numbers to:
Christian Social Services Commission
4 Ali Hassan Mwinyi Rd
P. O. Box 9433
DAR ES SALAAM
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.