Job Title: Key Population Program Technical Advisor
Duty Station: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Application Deadline: 10th April 2014
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Programs team to integrate key populations activities with all existing and new programs;
- Work closely with the communications team to develop promotional materials for key population program;
- Provide technical inputs to HIV and key population program strategies;
- Provide technical inputs and review of donor reports for key population activities;
- Support the development and tracking of budgets for key population program;
- Work closely with the research team to produce actionable summaries of research findings and use research findings to improve programmatic decision-making;
- Work closely with the M&E team to design dashboards and reporting formats for routine program monitoring data for key populations;
- Build the capacity of the key populations staff through coaching and training.
Requirements for the position:
- Minimum 5 + years professional work experience
- Previous experience working in a cross-cultural environment, preferably in Africa
- Relevant post-graduate degree (MBA, MIA, MPH, etc.) or equivalent experience in related field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge of methodologies in marketing, research and communications
- In-depth knowledge of international development, HIV, and key populations
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in English required
How to Apply:
Please visit our website www.radarrecruitment.com and apply under job reference number 2862.
Expatriates are welcome to apply.